Get an idea of which cat or cats you're interested in by:
- Visiting us at K-9 Caterers pet store in Glendale, Queens (address below) where, weather permitting, we show a selection of our adoptable cats/kittens. If you want to be sure we'll be there, or want us to bring a particular cat, call ahead to 347-993-3163.
- Coming to one of the special adoption events we have during the year at different locations throughout the city.
- Calling us. If you tell us what you're looking for, we can help you adopt the animal that's right for your particular situation. Call 347-993-3163.
(We can also be found through www.Petfinder.com.)
- Once you know which cat or cats you're interested in adopting, call or email us. Each cat on the website has a particular phone and/or email contact.
- Complete an adoption application.
- We'll check your references.
- For safety purposes, we'll do a home visit.
- We do ask that you sign an adoption contract.
- We'll deliver the cat(s) to your home.
- We ask that you give a minimum $100 adoption donation per cat to cover part of the cost of food, medical and foster care.
Note: All the cats and kittens we have available for adoption have been de-wormed, de-flea'd, tested for FIV/FELV and have at least had their initial vaccinations. Adults and older kittens are spayed/neutered prior to adoption. Young kittens may have to come back to us at a later date for their spay/neuter surgery.
82-02 Cooper Avenue
Glendale, NY 11385
Copyright © 2005-2009 SaveKitty Foundation. All Rights Reserved.